The International Conference on Education Administration will be organized on April 22-25, 2021, with the support of The Education Institute of the Republic of Azerbaijan, The Association Educational Administration and the T-Network, educators' experience and communication platform. Both local and international researchers, scientists, educators, doctoral and master's students working in the field of education are invited to the conference.
The conference aims to highlight the forthcoming tasks, guided by the document "Azerbaijan 2030: National Priorities for Socio-Economic Development" adopted by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev, and one of the major priorities of this document, "Education in accordance with the requirements of the XXI century.".
This purpose of the conference also encompasses the ideas of analyzing the current state of education administration, getting acquainted with scientifically substantiated and proposed solutions through the researches, creating conditions for exchange of local and international experience and calling for new researches in this direction.
This conference does not require any submission fee and it is open to educators and researchers in the field of education, both as speakers and listeners. Those wishing to participate as speakers must submit a brief summary of the theses by April 10, 2021. Authors of research approved by the Scientific Committee of the conference will have the right to present their theses at the conference.
A collection of conference materials will be sent to participants in electronic format (pdf format). The selected articles will be published in a special issue of the "Azerbaijan School" magazine.
The conference will be held online via the T-Network platform.
Working languages of the conference: Azerbaijani, Turkish, English, Russian
(Abstracts can be submitted in Azerbaijani, Turkish, English, Russian languages)
Deadline for submission of abstracts: March 25, 2021
Deadline for submission of final research paper: April 18, 2021
Conference date: April 22-25
Application form: https://bit.ly/30yY87c
- Leadership in education
- Management of distance education
- Quality assurance in education
- Contemporary models of educational administration
- Organization of assessment process in education
- The economics of education
- Educational planning
- Management of inclusive and special education
- Vocational education and management
Requirements for the preparation of theses:
- Writing format - Times New Roman, 12 pt. 2.0 line spacing;
- Page format - A4;
- References - APA 7 format;
- Summary of the thesis (purpose, problem, methodology, findings, contribution, suggestions and conclusion) - 500 words;
- Keywords - 5 words, in the language of the thesis;
- The text of the thesis and references;
Summary evaluation criteria:
1. The relevance of the research to the conference topics;
2. Proper selection and justification of the research method used;
3. Clear and unambiguous explanation and analysis of the results in accordance with the research method;
4. Contribution and importance of the research topic to the field of study;
5. Relevancy of the keywords to the research study.
The organizing committee:
Dr. Elnur Nasibov
Dr. Rufat Azizov
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Semra Kıranlı Güngör (Republic of Turkey)
Akbar Aslanov (United States)
Leyla Masimli (South Korea)
Professor Youngsoon Kim (South Korea)
Professor Lewis Travis (United States)
Assoc. Prof. Semra Kıranlı Güngör (Republic of Turkey)
Prof. Dr. Kursad Yılmaz (Republic of Kyrgyz)
Dr. Dilbar Gimranova (Republic of Kazakhstan)
Dr. Vefa Kazdal
Dr. Konul Abbasli
Dr. Rza Mammadov
E-mail: [email protected]
BU XƏBƏRİ PAYLAŞ